Located on 33 acres on Kellogg Creek Road, Patriots Park opened in spring 2017. It includes 2 natural grass baseball/softball diamonds, 2 fenced off-leash dog areas, one for large dogs and another for small dogs, a fully accessible and inclusive playground, a paved walking path throughout the park, a large open meadow, a picnic pavilion, a concession/restroom building and an artificial turf adaptive use baseball/softball diamond.
Dubbed Freedom Field, the adaptive use field is designed for the inclusive use of athletes of all abilities. It is the first of its kind in the county and home of the Cherokee County Miracle League program.
Patriots Park Site Plan
- 1 Artificial Turf Adaptive Use Baseball/Softball Diamond
- 2 Natural Grass Baseball/Softball Diamonds
- 2 Fenced Off-Leash Dog Parks (1 for Large Dogs; 1 for Small Dogs)
- Accessible & Inclusive Playground
- An Open Meadow with Picnic Pavilion
- 3/4 Mile Paved Walking Path Around the Park
- 1/5 Mile Paved Walking Path Around the Meadow
1485 Kellogg Creek Road
Acworth, GA 30102