Originally dedicated in April 1990, this 60 acre park located at Bells Ferry Road and Towne Lake Parkway remains one of the most active and heavily used parks in Cherokee County. In addition to youth baseball and adult softball leagues, it plays host to multiple softball/baseball tournaments every year. For information about Hobgood Baseball, please visit their web site.
The walking track, playground and pavilions are also heavily used. To reserve one of the pavilions, call (770) 924-7768 or visit our Party & Event Rental page for more information. For information about tennis programs or to reserve a court, please contact the Cherokee Tennis Center at (770) 592-4582 or www.cherokeetenniscenter.com.
- 4 Championship Lighted Adult / Youth Softball Diamonds (Available for rent)
- 6 Baseball Diamonds
- 2 Batting Cages
- 1 Artificial Turf Athletic Field (Available for rent)
- 4 Tennis Courts
- 2 Horseshoe Pits
- 1 Playground
- ½ Mile Running/Walking Track
- 3 Pavilions (Available for rent)
- 4 Picnic Areas (1 with Grill)
Address6688 Bells Ferry Road
Woodstock GA 30189