Cherokee Veterans Park
Located on 149 acres in northeast Cherokee County, Cherokee Veterans is one of the largest parks in the county’s park system. Phase one construction includes all the amenities listed below along with all the associated parking and infrastructure.
Future possible additions to the park include a baseball/softball complex, additional tennis and pickleball courts, a large community pavilion and a recreation center. Future additions will depend on the availability of capital funding.
Phase I Site Plan
- 1 Artificial Turf Athletic Field
- 2 Natural Grass Athletic Fields
- 2 Tennis Courts (available for rent)
- 2 Pickleball Courts (available for rent)
- Playground & Challenge Course
- Skate Park
- 1/3 Mile Paved Walking Path Near Playground
- 1 1/3 Mile Paved Walking Path Around Park
- Large Open Meadow
7345 Cumming Highway
Canton GA 30115
Commemorative Brick Program
The deadline to order a brick to be installed prior to Veterans Day, August 31.