Cherokee County Residents Swimmer Information

Each Cherokee County swimmer is required to complete a Meet form and return to the Cherokee County Aquatic Center with a copy of the swimmers Birth certificate or passport, concussion form, and payment for swim fees.

CC District Swim Meet Form

Concussion Form

GRPA Swim Parents MTG PP 2019

2019 D5 District Swim Meet PARENT-SWIMMER Info Packet